Pages

Monday 28 July 2014

Menu Plan Monday - Lack of Motivation

This pretty much sums up how I feel today:


Last week was tough.  Jon and I both came down with Pink Eye, I didn't get to the gym at all, I felt like I was working morning, noon and night and our little one has started having pretty intense nightmares.

Motivation was lacking in all areas including menu planning, so I decided to keep it simple this week.

Hopefully you are all having a better Monday then me and that this menu plan is inspiring even if it is simple.



Family Menu
July 28th - August 1st

DAY
BREAKFAST
SNACK
LUNCH
SNACK
DINNER
MONDAY

Blueberry, Raspberry, Banana Smoothie

Bananas
And
Carob Chips


Cottage Cheese
Crackers
And
Tuna


Freezies
And
Cheerios


Chicken
Brown Rice
Bok Choy


TUESDAY






Scrambled Eggs
And
Toast

Berries
And
Granola Bites


Pizza Wraps
And
Veggies


Yogurt


Veal
Parm

WEDNESDAY





Oatmeal
Orange Slices
Turkey
Sandwiches

Smoothie Pops
Legume Soup
In the
Slow Cooker

THURSDAY






Omelettes

Apples
And
Peanut Butter

Chicken Fingers
And
Veggies


Goldfish
And
Grapes

Chicken
Rice
Zuchinni

FRIDAY






Oatmeal


Peach Donuts

Cauliflower
Soup
And
Cheesy Bread

Chocolate Covered Pretzels


Eat Out




No comments:

Post a Comment