Pages

Tuesday 22 July 2014

Beef Roll Ups

It's summer and that means the kids are home all.day.long.  Our Chipmunk is not old enough for school yet, so she is home with me everyday of the year anyway as well as a few other little ones.  I've mentioned it before and I am sure I will mention it a million more times (sorry). In addition to writing this blog I also run a home daycare.  That means that everyday I have a few toddlers to feed two snacks and a lunch.

Feeding kids can be one of the biggest challenges parents face and when they are home for more meals then usual it can become a daunting task.



These Beef Roll Ups are great for summer.  They are a cold lunch option that is packed with flavour and received the stamp of approval from my daycare kids.


They can also be packed up for a picnic.


And the flavour will excited adult taste buds as well.




No comments:

Post a Comment