Pages

Thursday 9 October 2014

Slow Cooker Chili

To me there is nothing more Fall-Like then a big old piping hot bowl of Chili.


I love making my Chili in the Slow Cooker as it gives me the day to sit back, relax, go pick some apples, enjoy a stroll through the woods to admire the leaves or play in a pumpkin patch, you know typical Fall things.  When I return home from my busy day of Fall fun guess what dinner is done!


I like to serve my Chili with a dollop of sour cream (plain Greek yogurt is also a good stand in), some guacamole, shredded cheese and some tortilla chips to scoop it all up.


I simply love all thing Fall and this Chili is something I consider part of Fall.  My family will even be enjoying this recipe on Halloween Night like we do every year, that's how "fall" Chili is in our house.


No comments:

Post a Comment