Pages

Wednesday 1 October 2014

Inspiration Round Up - Apples

Hello There!

This past weekend we headed out to Brantwood Farms and picked some apples.


Our Little One had so much fun running around the trees, picking apples off the low branches and having Jon lift her up high for the tall branches.

And now we have over 10 pounds of apples in our house.  So I did what everyone with 10 pounds of apples in their home would do. I headed on over to Pinterest and created a mood board of things to make with apples and I thought I would share a few of my favorite picks with you. 

These Apple Pie Bites are tops on my list. 
 

And as I work on my Month of Slow Cooking Menu Plans (more on that to come) I thought I totally need to try this Slow Cooked Apple Sauce.


These Mini Caramel Apples are just too cute and I bet the Daycare Kiddies would enjoy some version of these at snack time.


And finally one for when all the cooking is done or perhaps a great Thanksgiving Cocktail? This Apple Sangria is a must on my list.


Have you had a chance to go apple picking this season? Or are you enjoying the fresh selections from the local market or grocery store?  Either way fall is a great time for all things fresh and local and apples are number one on my list for fall produce.  What are you going to make with your apples?


No comments:

Post a Comment